Re: Spot Collector Stopped Working

Charles Morrison

Make that 2 of us Barry. I moved an installation of XP from one PC to another, did a repair installation of the OS, fixed all of the hardware issues, started my regular programs ok including Launcher. It prompted me for an upgrade, which I did. It told me to recompute when I upgraded the DXCC database, which I did and I then cleared the database in Spot Collector.

Now it connects just fine, and it even "flashes" the scroll bar along the bottom as I make changes to my selections, but the entire database is empty, and I cant figure out how to get it back.

May be something tied to my reinstallation though.. perhaps a runtime for Access?

Charlie
KI5XP

--- In dxlab@..., "nbpriddy" <nbpriddy@...> wrote:

This morning Spot Collector stopped working. It shows that I'm connected to my 4 usual spot sources, but nothing shows up on the screen. It is showing changes in the SFI, A, and K indices. My internet connection is functioning as I can connect to email and QRZ.COM.

I checked the error log, but there was nothing showing in it. I reloaded the program and it still does not perform.

The problem started after I had a problem with Flash Player this morning.

Barry Priddy -- K5VIP