Monitor advise needed

Chuck, WS1L

I have been in the process of re-doing the antenna switching in my shack...
nothing as complex as diode matrices or such, but a set of manual switches
that pretty much allow any antenna to be used by any station.

Anyways, doing some work I knocked over an LCD monitor, one of two, and it
cracked the screen... landed on a Vibroplex bug. The screen now shows
mostly straight multi-colored lines, usually indicating broken internal
connections to the LCD itself. That most likely makes it not economical to
repair.

The broken LCD is the older of the two, a standard format one. The second
one is a newer 1600x900 Acer. Similar resolution monitors are available
for a little over $100, including some at Best Buy down the street.

Does anyone have a favorite LCD? Something that's a bargain? I have
enough space for a 19" diagonal, not much more without a shack redesign.

73 de Chuck, WS1L

--

Chuck Chandler