QSL sent and rcvd dates

Steve K8JQ

Dave,

I recently moved DXLabs to a new computer and notice one admittedly minor item I'd like to get working.

In the old system, on DXKeepers QSL panel, when I set "sent" to Y the computer filled in today's date in the "date sent" field. Likewise for the "rcvd" field being set to Y and the "date rcvd" field being set to today's date.

My new system is not filling in today's date for either sent or rcvd QSL's.

Would you be so kind as to point me to the configuration in DXKeeper to enable the date being set?

Thanks.

Steve K8JQ