From: Richard B Drake [mailto:rich@...]
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2001 16:10 PM
To: Dxlab
Subject: [dxlab] DXKeeper 121

Dave,

I have used V121 this afternoon to log several contacts and it
seems to be working well now. One thing that seems strange is that
after logging a contact it picks up the callsign of the previous
contact and puts it into DXView. Not a big deal it just seems odd.

I am also appreciating the contest fields this afternoon. When I
am serious about a contest, I will set up WriteLog which is
specifically designed for contesting and has many special
contesting features. But if I am just dabbling with a contest
such as this weekends SPDX contest (i.e. if I hear an SP calling
CQ contest, I'll call him and give him a contact) the additional
contest fields and keeping track of sequence number are very nice.

-----
73, Rich - W3ZJ
www.w3zj.com

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor