Re: DVK and VW Keyer

Anthony W. DePrato

it.
Plus, with FSK you just lose too many functions and you can't do the
broadband decode and lots of other things, no waterfall snap to tune etc.
ASK is best thing since sliced bread IF you adjust it properly.

hummm my HAL unit's will decode anything 875 shift down.. so i do not
understand what you mean "can't do broadband decode ?
i do not use waterfall to turn i use a 2 in scope
and snap to tune ? i do not have to tune my 850's 950's or 870's do have to
tune my johnson's hallicraters' and collins though.
73 Tony