Re: FT-847 narrow CW filter

Mike - AA1AR

Thanks, Art, but that page is blank when the 847 is selected.
73, Mike

--- In dxlab@..., ART SEARLE <w2nra@...> wrote:

Hi Mike,

I don't know it this applies to all Transceivers but on the Filter Groups tab in Commander's Config set the "default bandwidth by mode" bandwidth.

73, Art W2NRA

On Dec 24, 2011, at 01:20 PM, Mike34230 <aa1ar@...> wrote:

When I double-click a CW spot in SpotCollector, Commander QSY's to the correct frequency and sets the mode to CW, but shuts off the narrow filter. Is there an option that I haven't found yet, that will keep the cw filter ON when clicking a cw spot?

Thanks, 73, and Happy Holidays,
Mike - AA1AR