From: jackdrew32
To: dxlab@...
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 7:11 PM
Subject: [dxlab] Moving LOTW to Win7 system

Dave:

Migrating LOTW from WinXP to Win7. Cannot get the certificates to transfer. Have tried Using Tqsl.exe in Program x86 folder and
Also TrustedQSL folder on C:// drive. Results are the same. Downloaded the Migration instructions and followed step by step. When I get to the point of TQSLCert.exe, Load certificate step it gives me an error that the certificate is out of date. Don't know how to proceed now because both Certificates that I have are still good according to LOTW properties on XP system. Frustration rampant...

tks es Happy Holidays to all
Jack kk5zy