This list is devoted to the DXLab Suite of applications for amateur radio and its inter-operation with other applications. The DXLab Suite includes, Commander for transceiver control, DXKeeper for logging and award tracking, DXView for world map display and antenna rotator control, Pathfinder for QSL routes, PropView for propagation forecasting and monitoring, WinWarbler for CW/Phone/PSK/RTTY operations, SpotCollector for displaying and analyzing active DX stations, and the DXLab Launcher for installation and management.
All questions are welcome here, no matter how many times they may have already been asked and answered.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.