ham radio news 8/28/21

mike witkowski

Current ham radio news

WA7BNM Contest Calendar - 0145Z-0215Z, Sep 3

via Current ham radio news https://ift.tt/3dUwqtw August 27, 2021 at 11:08PM

via RSS Feed https://www.contestcalendar.com/contestdetails.php?ref=540

Current ham radio news

WA7BNM Contest Calendar - 0230Z-0300Z, Sep 3

via Current ham radio news https://ift.tt/2VSLkt0 August 27, 2021 at 11:08PM

via RSS Feed https://www.contestcalendar.com/contestdetails.php?ref=405

Current ham radio news

WA7BNM Contest Calendar - 2000Z-2100Z, Sep 3

via Current ham radio news https://ift.tt/2PisQ22 August 27, 2021 at 11:08PM

via RSS Feed https://www.contestcalendar.com/contestdetails.php?ref=681

Current ham radio news

5H3MB. Maurizio Buffoli, IK2GZU will be active again from Tanzania, 25 September - 20 November 2021, as 5H3MB.

via Current ham radio news https://ift.tt/3kuoUXL August 28, 2021 at 04:08AM

via RSS Feed https://dxnews.com/5h3mb_tanzania/

Current ham radio news

Tweet put out by Seb, F5UFX yesterday. Fingers crossed !   ORIGINAL TWEET

The post Fingers crossed ! first appeared on DX-World.

via Current ham radio news https://ift.tt/38nixQm August 28, 2021 at 04:08AM

via RSS Feed https://www.dx-world.net/fingers-crossed/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=fingers-crossed

Current ham radio news

Southgate ARC - A good number of radio amateurs took part in the Reduced Bandwidth DATV contest held August 21-22 in the 50, 144 and 430 MHz bands

via Current ham radio news https://ift.tt/3DjRVOF August 28, 2021 at 06:08AM

via RSS Feed http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2021/august/datv-contest-report-august-2021.htm

Current ham radio news

Southgate ARC - When I first started in this hobby I found myself surrounded by other amateurs who all seemed to have a spare room in their house, or a spare building near their house, or even a property somewhere, dedicated to amateur radio. There was an endless parade of equipment, antennas, tools, workshops, spare parts and the like. Frankly it was overwhelming

via Current ham radio news https://ift.tt/3jur0YF August 28, 2021 at 06:08AM

via RSS Feed http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2021/august/foundations-of-amateur-radio-28-08-2021.htm

Current ham radio news

Southgate ARC - The annual Huntsville Hamfest this past weekend, August 21 – 22, served as host for the 2021 ARRL Southeastern Division Convention

via Current ham radio news https://ift.tt/3yoileu August 28, 2021 at 06:08AM

via RSS Feed http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2021/august/huntsville-hamfest-hosts-2021-arrl-southeastern-division-convention.htm

Current ham radio news

Southgate ARC - NewsWest for Sunday 29th August 2021 has an open theme, so we've got a bit of several things for you today

via Current ham radio news https://ift.tt/38kCB63 August 28, 2021 at 06:08AM

via RSS Feed http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2021/august/newswest-28-08.htm

Current ham radio news

Southgate ARC - An explosion on the sun yesterday produced a massive 'solar tsunami' and a CME apparently heading for Earth

via Current ham radio news https://ift.tt/2UUNVCJ August 28, 2021 at 06:08AM

via RSS Feed http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2021/august/solar-tsunami-and-cme.htm

Current ham radio news

Southgate ARC - The latest edition of The 5 MHz Newsletter (No 27 –Summer 2021) is now available for free pdf download

via Current ham radio news https://ift.tt/3gIgpr1 August 28, 2021 at 06:08AM

via RSS Feed http://www.southgatearc.org/news/2021/august/the-5-mhz-newsletter.htm

Current ham radio news

Many thanks to Jon Hudson who shared the following on the SDRplay Facebook page: In this new video, Mike Harwood compares 4 different active mag loop antenna at various frequencies up to 52MHz using two SDRplay RSPduos which allowed simultaneous spectrum snapshots of the 4 loops in action with real signals. These are loops from […]

via Current ham radio news https://ift.tt/3kwjBHm August 28, 2021 at 06:08AM

via RSS Feed https://swling.com/blog/2021/08/mike-compares-four-active-mag-loop-antennas/

RSS Feed

Manage