DMM Group Talk DMMGroupTalk@groups.io
DMM Group Talk is a listserv forum for open discussion of the Dynamic Maturational Model of Attachment and Adaptation (DMM). The group offers researchers, practitioners from any field, and others who use and study the model an opportunity to communicate, coordinate, and share resources. This is an open-source community project, and is not affiliated with the International Association for the Study of Attachment (IASA) nor the Family Relations Institute (FRI). Membership in those organizations is not required to join this Group. Group details: private group (messages not publicly viewable); membership requires approval, then open posting for on-topic discussion; member list and contact information viewable by group members; add your calendar items, viewable by public.
- 106 Members
- 147 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to members only.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.