Group DescriptionThe purpose of this group is to serve as the main hardware support source and discussion group for hams building and using the DINAH Allstar Radio Interface. Support of the Allstar distribution you install in your Raspberry Pi and use in conjunction with DINAH is best obtained from the source of the Allstar distribution (i.e. allstarlink.org or hamvoip.org). You need to join the group in order to post messages. Include your callsign in requests to join. Be proud of your callsign and put it in every post. The first posting from you as a new user must be approved by the moderators - thus there may be a delay between the time of your original post and its arival in groups.io. Don't spam. This is not a list...
- 5 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]