Digital Command Control for Model Railroads DCC-Model-Railroads@groups.io
DCC for Model Railroads
This group is for the discussion of NMRA Digital Command Control as used in Model Railroading.
It is not specific to any one manufacturer, it is about DCC and the various topics surrounding it. It can be simple things like how do I set up a DCC system on my model railroad, to more advanced technical questions. Like using a RasberryPi as a command station.
If you are a model railroader interested in DCC or planning to convert, this is the place for you! This group is for sharing knowledge.
- 58 Members
- 6 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]