WFD Directions to the DCARC Communications Trailer

Fred - WB4BAG

As you already know, we are participating in Winter Field Day.
Jeff WB3ISP is Field day Manager and has a sign up sheet for those who want to operate (see Message #2211).
We are meeting about 11am Saturday, January 30th to begin setup and expect to break-down after the event at about 2-4pm Sunday, January 31st.

Even if you are not able to take a scheduled slot to operate, come by to see others in operation.  Members have worked hard on getting ready for this event.  We hope to also make a contact thru a satellite repeater sometime during the weekend.

We are also planning to have a limited capacity to proctor FCC Tests -- so if you want to upgrade, now is the time.  But you must contact me in advance (directly by email) if you want test materials prepared for you.  Our tentative time for the session is late Sunday morning (11am).

We will have complimentary food and soft drinks.

Here are the directions:
Street address is 5275 SW 106th Avenue, Davie 33328.

From the south, take Stirling Road to SW 106th Avenue and go north on 106th.
Watch for the 8th opening in the guard rail on your left.
Turn left and go over the driveway bridge (traverses a canal).
From the north, take Griffin Road to SW 106th Avenue and go south on 106th.
Watch for the 10th opening in the guard rail on your right.
Turn right and go over the driveway bridge (traverses a canal).

Then:
Note that there is a 10"x13" sign with the club logo on the left side rail.
Maneuver through the S-Curve. See below.

Continue due west about 550 feet and ignore a turn in the dirt road.
The club trailer is right in front of you.
See below.

Looking forward to see many of you there!
Remember that if you are paid through 2021 (check the Member Page on the club's website) we plan to have
your badge for pick up at the event.

73
Fred
WB4BAG