DC40, DCx xA, DCx xB Transceiver Family DC40Kits@groups.io
A valid and verifiable Amateur Radio Callsign and real name are required for membership approval.
Note: The DCxxB transceivers are now being offered as a PCB kit only,
no enclosure. Check the QRPkits.com website for details.
The DC40, DCx xA, DCx xB and related family of QRP transceivers
from KD1JV and Hendricks QRP Kits. The DC40 and DCxA series are retired kits.
A discussion group to promote the interactive exchange of ideas,
modifications, trouble-shooting help and operating tips for the DC40,
DCxA and DCxB Family of transceivers.
Other simple transceivers like the 49er, Pixie, RM, HM and so on can
also be included for comparison and analysis.
~ QRP topicality is the only requirement for posting to this group.
~ Posting of non-QRP related goods and services for sale is not allowed.
~ When replying to messages, remove all content that is not needed.
Subject and message content should agree (message searching).
A valid and verifiable Amateur Radio Callsign and real name are required for approval.
After you submit your request to join, you will receive an email asking for confirmation.
Groups.io deletes approval requests if a verification reply is not received and processed within two weeks.
Due to ongoing offensive spam and junk mail attacks, this group moderates the first message you send and this group may be moderated as needed.
All posts must include your name and callsign in the body of the message.
72 / 73,
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]