De Bellis Antiquitatis (DBA) Mailing List DBAList@groups.io
This mailing list is dedicated to supporting the miniatures rules “De Bellis Antiquitatis” (DBA). The DBA rules by Phil Barker and Sue Laflin-Barker were first released in 1990 and now, almost 30 years later, are in their third edition. They remain one of the most popular Ancient and Medieval rules systems available. Discussion on the rules, rules questions, games, scenarios and army lists are all welcome here.
For those less familiar with DBA, the rules are designed to recreate Ancient and Medieval battles using fast play mechanics with games typically lasting less than an hour. The rule book includes the rule book and army lists spanning the period from 3000 BC to 1520 AD. An introduction to DBA as well as some of the changes introduced in DBA 3.0 can be found here.
Finally, the focus here is on DBA and the Big Battle version of DBA (BBDBA), as opposed to discussion on the DBx family of games as a whole.
- 73 Members
- 11 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.