DASH: DC-MD Activities for Secular Homeschoolers DASH@groups.io
Since many homeschoolers do not use Facebook, this is DASH's (the DC-MD Activities for Secular Homeschoolers) email group to find and share secular homeschool activities in Maryland and DC.
- We define secular as open to everyone (instead of limited to a particular religion).
- Our group is inclusive so be respectful; No hate speech or bullying.
- This group is only to discuss secular homeschool events for homeschool-aged children (ages 5-18)
- We are not a meetup group, we do not offer support or discuss curriculum, and selling (even homeschool supplies) is not allowed.
- All recommended events must be secular (not limited to people of a particular religion).
- Homeschoolers and businesses who want to work with homeschoolers are welcome to join.
- By joining this group, you agree that any posts, comments or events you share in the group can be shared on our public Facebook page without asking for your permission: DASH's Facebook page
Visit our website to see DASH's complete calendar, Homeschool Activities List and to sign up for our Homeschool Info Fair on Saturday, April 18, 2020 from 12-4pm.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Posts must be tagged with at least one hashtag.
- Only moderators can create hashtags.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]