From: Rose Loper
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2019 11:36 AM
Subject: [CruisersNetworkOnline] Wi-Fi System

We intend to install a Wi-Fi Booster on our Kady Krogen 42.  We want to improve our signal reception when staying in a Marina and connect it to a wireless router so we can use it throughout the boat.  Please describe what you are using and how much you enjoy it.

Rose Loper
KK42 Catharine
206-484-3807

--