Topics

Working Great

Dan Baker

Hi Chris.
I wanted to let you know I have been learning and testing APRS Messenger 3.54 with my Flex 6600 and a U-Blox 7 dongle on 30 meters. It is has been working great. The only glitch I have noticed is that it will not save my RX sound card setting however, it does retain my TX sound card setting.  Next I will move it to my KX2 for field work. Thank you for all your hard work. BTW, you might be interested in obsereving 30 meter propgation from the WSPR station at my QTH in Nevada. http://dxplorer.net/wspr/tx/spotsmap.html?band=10&callsign=KM6CQ&key=ATYMAgdum3L-DTcSkKM2wThvDRQ&timelimit=1d

73, Dan KM6CQ