Upgrade kit not received yet

Paul Gulliver

Hi Chris,
I was one of the early ones to request an upgrade kit (https://groups.io/g/CrossCountryWireless/message/6793) but haven't received anything yet - todays delivery has just been.

Have you dispatched all the kits yet?

Paul

Chris Moulding

Hi Paul,

I think that I'm nearly up to date with the upgrade kit requests.

I'll ship another one out to you today.

Paul Gulliver

Ok, thanks Chris,

I wasn't sure if it had been dispatched or not - it must have got pinched by highwaymen whilst mail coach was crossing the Wiltshire downs -:)

Paul

Stevesweb

Chris, would it be possible to send us a list of names here, of the kits sent out? The list could contain the First Name and Last Initial (Stephen M.) for privacy concerns.

Just a thought, I'm in the US and takes about two weeks to receive mail from you.

If it's not possible or others don't feel comfortable with this idea, that's ok too. We can still check one by one.

Thanks again for providing the high level of Customer Service, you have given.

Stephen M.

Robin Maddison

Very much a case of”Stand and Deliver” then?

Robin
GØGNE

On 16 Jan 2020, at 11:19, Paul Gulliver <paulg1953@...> wrote:

Ok, thanks Chris,

I wasn't sure if it had been dispatched or not - it must have got pinched by highwaymen whilst mail coach was crossing the Wiltshire downs -:)

Paul

Chris Moulding

Stephen,

In the UK we have the Data Protection Act which covers customer data such as names, addresses, emails etc. While the idea of publishing a list of upgrade kits sent is a good one it runs the risk of breaking the law here even if the names are abbreviated.

I don't mind requests to check if a kit has been posted. We have built a good stock of the upgrade kits and usually ship them the day after the request has been received.

They are sent out by Royal Mail letter post so may take longer than the parcels we usually ship.

chipbutty

Hi Chris - This may well be in hand but I requested an upgrade kit and have not received it yet. I sent you an email as well.

Thanks,

Rob

Stevesweb

Thanks Chris, I hadn't thought about that. If you don't mind checking, if you haven't already, I would appreciate it. I really hadn't kept track of the time since you started sending the kits.

I have sent a couple of emails, one asking for the kit.

I believe the first email asked about the loop I have. Mine was the first one sent out. Pre-ordered. I was wanting a 10hz to 30Mhz (VLF/HF) when I bought it.

After adding the kit components, will I still have the VLF/HF loop?

Stephen

Guy Atkins

Hi Chris,

Would you mind checking to see if my upgrade kit has shipped yet? I requested one in mid-January, for a VLF/HF loop that was purchased and received in December. I sent you a private message via the group to request the kit.

Thanks,

Guy Atkins
Puyallup, WA USA

Chris Moulding

Hi Guy,

We shipped a kit out to you by letter post but quite a few have gone missing.

I'll send another one today as a small parcel in a padded bag.

Guy Atkins

Thank you very much Chris! I appreciate it.

Best wishes,

Guy

Kevin Alewine

Chris,

I received mine in the mail today. Thanks again for your help and patience!

73,
Kevin, W0VP
St. Louis, Missouri

marco.giacomini@...

Hi Chris,
just received your upgrade kit, thank you so much, you are a very special person, customer satisfaction at the top!

Best regards

Marco G