The new Loop Antenna Amplifier ++ and the new Bias Tee in the case.

Mike

If anyone is on the fence about buying this antenna. Do yourself the favor and order it. Without a doubt, this is one of the best antennas I have ever used.
I tried out a lot of loops and nothing can touch the performance when it comes to the LAA++ in this price range.

I plan on ordering 2 more so I have spares.

Mike-KD2KOG

Chris Moulding

It's good to hear that the LAA++ and the new boxed bias tee unit are working well for you, Mike.

I watch your posts on the "SDRuno HF listening DC-30 MHz" Facebook group and you do receive some interesting DX!