SDR-4 Special Edition and W10

Angel Mateu

Hello I am new to the group.

I'm thinking of buying a second-hand SDR-4 Special Editions, and I don't know if the drivers are compatible with Windows 10 ???.

Some help please.

Thank you

Angel.

Chris Moulding

Hi Angel,

The soundcard in the SDR-4+ Special Edition is a generic USB soundcard that will work with all versions of Windows including Windows 10.

The driver for the frequency control can be downloaded from this web page https://pe0fko.nl/SR-V9-Si570/#install

Scroll down until you find "Install the PC driver software automatic".

Download the program "PE0FKO-USB-Driver-Installer.exe". Install this program and it will automatically load the driver and certificate to work in Windows 10.

Once the driver is installed I would recommend using the HDSDR program, I was always my favourite SDR program with the SDR-4+.

Angel Mateu

Hi Chris:

Many tnx for your quick responce.

Tomorrow I buy my SDR-4