Question about order

Daniel Fox

Hi, I recently placed an order thru your website for a Loop Antenna Amplifier.  I am wondering if I will get any tracking information.  I got the notice from Paypal that a payment had been made, but nothing else.  I have everything set up for the amplifier and look forward to experimenting with it.

73,
Daniel
KF9ET

Chris Moulding

Hi Daniel,

Due to the Covid-19 lockdown we take a bag of parcels to the Post Office and collect the tracking numbers a few days later when we take another batch.

Your order was shipped earlier this week and I should email your tracking number tomorrow when the next bag of parcels is ready to ship.

Darren Hennig

Thanks Chris! Have a great weekend and work safe!