price list

janet.bell2@...

Hi,
Can someone provide me with the current price list for all Cross Country Wireless products.
Many thanks,
Martin

Chris Moulding

Hi Martin,

We don't have a separate price list as all our products are displayed on our web site: http://www.crosscountrywireless.net/

If the web page for an item has a PayPal button then it is in regular production.

Recently due to the Covid-19 lockdown some products that took a lot of workshop assembly were discontinued.

Some of these products such as the Mains Filter and Broadband Active Antenna will return soon due to customer demand.

g13flat@gmail.com

How do we do multiple orders as I can't see that there is any shopping cart or am I being stupid?

Thanks