Multicoupler chip

Donal Leahy

Hi Chris,

I have one of your fine HF/VHF/UHF multicouplers.

Recently, following thunderstorms activity in my area it failed. I think I was away and had not disconnected the antenna. Lucky for me no other damage was done.

My local engineer has identified that a Chip for the amp a PGA-103 is the culprit .

Is it possible to purchase one from you?

Kind regards,

Donal Leahy.
Waterford,
Ireland.

Chris Moulding

Hi Donal,

Yes the amplifier is a Minicircuits PGA-103+.

It's possible to buy them direct from Minicircuits or Mouser.

We cannot supply them direct due to the agreement we signed with Minicircuits that they only go out of the door in an assembled product. It's due to a US law to stop dual use electronic components being diverted to countries under US government sanctions.

Having said all that they are available on eBay from enigma-component-shop who ship worldwide!

Donal Leahy

Hi Chris ,

Many thanks for your quick reply, very helpful.

Best regards,

Donal Leahy.
Waterford,
Ireland.