"Interesting" search result

Tom Crosbie G6PZZ

Doing a Bing/Google search often produces some weird results. Something went wrong here…

I hope things brings a smile to everyone.

Tom G6PZZ

Chris Moulding

We try to give as much support to our customers as we can but this takes it to a whole new level!

Howard Cowan

Is this the new cross your heart loop amplifier, I want one of these.

Howard

Jim Smith G0OFE

Hope Chris doesnt go "bust"....

Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset. IO90BR.

On 08/10/2020 16:35, Chris Moulding wrote:
We try to give as much support to our customers as we can but this takes it to a whole new level!

You do realise that search engines taylor their searches to whats been looked for in the past, or alot..

Just saying ..lol..

Tom Crosbie G6PZZ

Err...none of these are in my colour, or size...
TC G5PZZ