Topics

I'm on 60m now.

Russell Blair

I'm channel 5 60m tonight, for anyone that want to test I will have only manual Beaconing.

Russell NC5O-66

Sent from eM Client | www.emclient.com <http://www.emclient.com/get>

K4KDR

Thanks, Russell!

I sent out a couple of MFSK-16 location beacons in the past 1/2 hour from FM17 in Virginia but didn't seen them picked up by anyone & gated to aprs.fi.

It does appear that 30m had a lot of activity today, though.  That's where I had left my station set at and had -6- different stations on the HF heard list in APRS Messenger... the most I've seen in just a few hours.

-Scott,  K4KDR