Topics

HF Preselector

Mark Parker <mwtp2@...>

Hi Chris, had come across your HF Preselector with interest, I realise it has been revised and updated, was wondering if this is made to order
as I could not find a purchase button on web page, if made to order how long and price. Thanks

Mark

Mark Parker <mwtp2@...>

Is anyone at CCW available to answer my post some days ago otherwise I will take my business elsewhere.

Mark

Chris Moulding

The HF Preselector is made to order.

As it is labor intensive to build, we remove the PayPal button from the web page when we are short of staff or have large orders to complete.

The price with US/international shipping is $120.00.

Mark Parker <mwtp2@...>

Thank You..

Regards
Mark