Topics

Hf antenna and power supply

JOHN.TEMPLETON3@...

Hi Chris.
Any word of when I can expect antenna and power supply.
You said you would have it out last week.
That's another week gone can you please speed things up.
You initially said you would have it out the week I ordered it.
That was before Christmas.
John.

Chris Moulding

Hi John,

The antenna and power supply is built and tested, it just needs the base unit completing this afternoon.

This VLF/LF/HF Vertical antenna is one of the most labour-intensive products we manufacture so due to the pressure of other orders it's likely to be the last one we make.

JOHN.TEMPLETON3@...

Thanks Chris just got my order in in time then.
It appears the only option to my postage stamp garden with bt poles and wires etc.
Also a conservation area where anything obvious could be frowned on.
Regards.
John.