Topics

email problem??

andrew@...

Hello everyone,
I have sent a couple of emails to Chris but for some reason he does not seem to get them. Today I ordered an HF active vee antenna and if Chris reads this I was interested in the new version with extra gain for extra long coax.
This may be a bit off topic but the email silence is difficult to solveā€¦

Best wishes from Andrew G3WZZ/OZ5E

Chris Moulding

Hi Andrew,

I've just checked and I've found your emails in my overactive spam filter. I've added you to my email address book so your emails should now get through.

Some days I get over 500+ spam emails so I can easily miss the genuine ones.

New version amplifier for the Vee antenna for your antenna is no problem. It's reminded me that I must update the web site, there a quite a few changes to our products this year.

Paul Newland

Sorry to add to your email heaps Chris
Just wanted to say thanks for the HF preselector - great stuff!

Best Wishes
Paul