Topics

Diversity reception audio files added to web site

Chris Moulding

Following a recent query I've added some audio files of diversity reception using the CCW Dual polarisation active antenna and the SDR-4++ receiver to the web page.

The test location was using a small pump up mast just outside our workshop so there is some additional noise and noise spikes on the vertical antenna. Listen with headphones and you can hear some interesting effects especially on the more distant weak stations.

The links to the audio files are at the bottom of the following web pages:

http://www.crosscountrywireless.net/sdr-4_plus_plus.htm

http://www.crosscountrywireless.net/dual_pol_active_antenna.htm