Topics

Communication with Cross Country Wireless

Chris Moulding

Following recent events I thought I'd better explain how we work at Cross Country Wireless and how it affects communicating with customers.

Office work tends to be done from home either early morning or in the evening UK time.

Emails will usually be answered early morning or in the evening UK time. If I don't have the information to give a complete and accurate answer I will delay my reply until I have the answer.

Our workshop is in a different location so while it is possible to answer calls on the mobile number or check emails on a 4G internet server we switch off all mobile phones and the internet server to avoid interference while testing equipment. We also switch off all communication equipment during meetings with certain customers for security reasons and during travel to and from the workshop for safety reasons.

I hope this clarifies the situation for customers.

Tony Stattersfield

No explanation needed!

You run your business in a clear and logical way with no regard to the cost of supporting products and dealing with field issues beyond your control!

You offer solutions to problems presented willingly and openly!

Thank you
What a pleasure.

Kind regards

Tony Stattersfield

[...]