Broadband Active Antenna...200 kHz to 1400 MHz

Geoff

Chris. Not sure when you plan on re-starting production, but are you taking advance orders or is there a waiting list in readiness for when you resume?

Chris Moulding

The plan is to restart production of the Broadband Active Antenna as soon as Covid-19 lockdown ends in the UK.

I've redesigned it so that it will work directly from the bias tee on a SDRPlay receiver.

I'm keeping an email waiting list so when the first batch is ready I''ll send emails out before a general release.

chasb441

Can you add me to the list, please Chris?