From: pat obrien <2WR796@...>
To: CrossCountryWireless@groups.io
Sent: Saturday, October 7, 2017 5:22 PM
Subject: [CrossCountryWireless] APRS MESSENGER

OK all is working  100 percent, it came on this morning, what the problem was I have no idea.
We are using the noam.aprs2.net server right now. Sure would like to see more activity, it doesn't cost a cent....POB/K8LEN

WA8LMF

On 10/7/2017 5:29 PM, KP3FT via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi Pat,

I'm on now... I try to be on 24/7, but at the moment can only be on when we run the generator, due to the hurricane damage here in PR.  What modes are you transmitting with APRS Messenger?  I usually transmit AX25 and PSK63, but presently can only transmit either/or because the VOX circuit died in my HF rig.  APRS Messenger and SoundModem can't share the same comport, so I have to choose between AX25 or one of the other modes.