Topics

APRS MESSENGER

pat obrien

OK guys, WE have the following on APRS MESSENGER 10147.6/PSK-63, MONTANA, MICHIGAN, VIRGINIA AND INDIANA, DUST THE RIGS OFF AND PUT OUT THAT BEACON, MORE ACTIVITY MORE EXCHANGES/ POB K8LEN

Doug Ferrell

Pat:

I'll get mine back on-line after Orlando Hamcation... so you'll have FLorida
added to the list.

...DOUG
KD4MOJ

pat obrien

SOUNDS GOOD DOUG.
I am just trying to stir up some activity, and it seems to be working
slowly, but a few are coming up.
It is a well designed software by CHRIS, so just trying to get guys to use it.
PAT/K8LEN

On 2/8/18, Doug Ferrell <lists@...> wrote:
Pat:

I'll get mine back on-line after Orlando Hamcation... so you'll have
FLorida
added to the list.

...DOUG
KD4MOJ

KP3FT

I'm there now, TX'ing PSK63 beacon.  Can't transmit AX25 packet at the same time for the beacon unfortunately, but it will RX it.

I am just trying to stir up some activity, and it seems to be working
slowly, but a few are coming up.
It is a well designed software by CHRIS, so just trying to get guys to use it.
PAT/K8LEN

On 2/8/18, Doug Ferrell <lists@...> wrote:
> Pat:
>
> I'll get mine back on-line after Orlando Hamcation... so you'll have
> FLorida
> added to the list.
>
> ...DOUG
> KD4MOJ

Chris Moulding

I've just sent a few MFSK-16 beacons just to join in the fun. 30m is open to the US so maybe you will see them as a faint trace on the waterfall.

Regards,

Chris, G4HYG-63

Sid Caesar

Good evening,

I am on now. I will be listening for you.

Sid - NH7C

NH7C-63

Sid Caesar

On Feb 8, 2018, at 1:26 PM, Chris Moulding <chrism@...> wrote:

I've just sent a few MFSK-16 beacons just to join in the fun. 30m is open to the US so maybe you will see them as a faint trace on the waterfall.

Regards,

Chris, G4HYG-63

pat obrien

SOUNDS GOOD TO ALL, Activity now coming back...great

POB/K8LEN