LAA++ coax for loop?

Paul Newland

Sorry about that Ruchard, however, if you look back for Chris’s previous response to really the same request a couple of conversations ago on this group.
Best of luck going forward
Paul

On Sun, 11 Sep 2022 at 10:45, <richard@...> wrote:
Hi Paul

Thanks for the reply but the link leads to my Gmail account rather than this group.

Richard

--
Best Wishes
Paul

richard@...

Hi Paul

Thanks for the reply but the link leads to my Gmail account rather than this group.

Richard

paul newland

Hello Richard
May I suggest that you have a look at a previous conversation on this group that I believe may be helpful to you,
The link below is to Chris's las comment on it and if I recall correctly this was previously recommended by him for not least it's ease of forming a loop - but have a look yourself.
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#trash/FMfcgzGqPzPFDKVsPZvRpCqjxddjqSPC
Best wishes
Paul

richard@...

Hi all. First post.

I'm thinking of buying an LAA++. If I make a loop out of coax is the quailty of the coax important or does it not matter?

Richard