Broadband Active Antenna...200 kHz to 1400 MHz

chasb441

Can you add me to the list, please Chris?

Chris Moulding

The plan is to restart production of the Broadband Active Antenna as soon as Covid-19 lockdown ends in the UK.

I've redesigned it so that it will work directly from the bias tee on a SDRPlay receiver.

I'm keeping an email waiting list so when the first batch is ready I''ll send emails out before a general release.

Geoff

Chris. Not sure when you plan on re-starting production, but are you taking advance orders or is there a waiting list in readiness for when you resume?