Email problems?

scanmil

Hi Chris,

Hope this finds you well.

I'm just wondering if you are having problems receiving my emails again?

I have sent several since the 4th January (to both of your emails) and not received anything back as yet or any notifications they have been read, and there's nothing from you in my junk or spam folders either, I know and appreciate your very very busy but just a confirmation if you have got them or not would be good. :)

Cheers,

Adam.

scanmil

Would someone be kind enough to confirm if my messages to the group can actually be seen by others, besides myself??

Cheers,
Adam.

leslie norton

Yes they can be seen by everyone on the mailing list

On 15 Feb 2021, at 11:57, scanmil via groups.io <scanmil@...> wrote:

Would someone be kind enough to confirm if my messages to the group can actually be seen by others, besides myself??

Cheers,
Adam.

Craig

I see it

On 2/15/2021 5:57 AM, scanmil via groups.io wrote:

Would someone be kind enough to confirm if my messages to the group can actually be seen by others, besides myself??

Cheers,
Adam.

scanmil

Thank you, I've been trying to get hold of Chris since January 4th via email but no replies, decided I would try on here but no reply either, thought something must of been wrong on my end and I was the only one able to see it.

Cheers,
Adam.

On 15/02/20
21 11:00 pm, leslie norton wrote:
Yes they can be seen by everyone on the mailing list

On 15 Feb 2021, at 11:57, scanmil via groups.io <scanmil@...> wrote:

Would someone be kind enough to confirm if my messages to the group can actually be seen by others, besides myself??

Cheers,
Adam.

Simon

No ..i cant see it ( he he.)