Trying to contact CCW

Ian Conn

Looking for some advice please.

My friend and I have been trying to contact CCW by email and phone this year and have not had any luck.
I am interested in the multicouplers.
Are CCW able to do business at the moment ?

Regards, Ian Conn

Baldock, Herts, UK

Chris Moulding

Hi Ian,

I can confirm that Cross Country Wireless is still operating at a reduced level due to the Covid-19 restrictions.

Usually we have a busy workshop but it's down to one person only as I'm in the "at risk" group so we are focusing on Loop Antenna Amplifiers and Multicouplers.

I'm trying to keep up with emails but I know that I'm well behind at present.

In addition to minimise the risk from Covid-19 we are only shipping once a week every Tuesday for the foreseeable future.

Regarding Loop Antenna Amplifiers and Multicouplers we do have a stock of them so we can accept orders ready for shipping on the following Tuesday.

Tom Crosbie G6PZZ

Chris has been responding to queries on this and the loopantennas group.

I ordered a loop amplifier on Monday afternoon and it arrived today.

My friend and I have been trying to contact CCW by email and phone this year and have not had any luck.
I am interested in the multicouplers.
Are CCW able to do business at the moment ?

Regards, Ian Conn

Baldock, Herts, UK

Ian Conn

Hi Chris,

Thanks for getting back to me.  Glad to hear that you are ok and able to do some business.

My friend and I have just put orders in for multicouplers.

Thanks & Regards, Ian

Sent from Mail for Windows 10