off topic

JOHN.TEMPLETON3@...

Chris any word of my order of Hf active antenna and power supply.
Your acknowledgment email of the 16th December stated you planned to get them out that week, nothing arrived yet.
Regards
John

Chris Moulding

John,

With the Christmas / New year holidays we have had problems with some of our suppliers and we have not been able to get a machined part for the Active Vertical Antenna you ordered.

We should get a delivery of them this coming week so we will be able to ship your antenna later in the week.

Thank you for your patience.

JOHN.TEMPLETON3@...

Thanks for updates Chris I look forward to it coming.
Regards
John