Sentinel sdr transceiver

Pete Johnson

Hello Chris,

Do you have any idea when the Sentinel will be on sale and have you decided on a price yet?

73

Pete M0LRQ

Chris Moulding

Hi Pete,

We have a few projects to finish before we can complete the Sentinel transceiver design so it's likely to be a month or two yet.

At least the delay has given me chance to think of a few new features. We have just released a dual diversity SDR receiver and it would be relatively easy technically to include a diversity receiver in the Sentinel transceiver.

Obviously we haven't worked out a price yet but it will be sensible.

Regards,

Chris G4HYG