Re: VLF/LF/HF Active Vertical Antenna...5 kHz to 30 MHz Discontinued!

Chris Moulding

The plan as we come out of lockdown in the UK is to start making batches of some of the products paused during the lockdown.

The first will be a Vee antenna amplifier later this week. We will not make the full Vee antenna with whips, brackets, expensive shipping price etc but a small amplifier with a Stauff clamp so that customers can source the antenna whips locally to fit it on their own antenna mast.

The next three products not in any order will be the HF Preselector, Broadband Active Antenna and the VLF/LF/HF Active Vertical antenna.

The timing of the batches and what is built first will depend upon when all components are available. I'm trying to source all components this week so that we can get started. It's surprising what things have been affected by the Covid-19 lockdown and the semiconductor shortage.