VLF to HF Active Antenna LED Status and Troubleshooting Possible Lack of Gain Fault

Robert, VA3ROM

Hi Chris,

The red LED is a power indicator and I have 12 VDC going up to the antenna but the green LED is off and I've noticed that I've lost about 3 S units of signal gain on my WSPR decodes and VLF so what's does the lack of green LED indicate. Obviously, I have some kind of problem with the noticeable drop in WSPR decodes as compared to my other receiving antennas and receivers for side-by-side comparisons. There's no published schematic so I have no idea of where to start the trouble shooting process.

73,
Robert