CCW Multicoupler

ghwmawdesley@...

I am considering purchasing a CCW multicoupler and would appreciate your opinions on which one would be the most appropriate in the following circumstances.

I would like to run two scanners and an Airspy SDR from one VHF/UHF Antenna.

I also run an Airspy HF 2 Discovery from a Wellbrook active loop, I do not intend to run any more receivers from the loop.

I am considering the VHF/UHF as I do not intend to use it on HF and it has HF filtering.

An N connector input is preferred, though not essential, however, would that reduce the number of BNC outputs ?

Could you advise me on earthing it, for example, would it require a copper earth stake into the ground?

TIA

George