Re: VLF/LF/HF Active Vertical Antenna...5 kHz to 30 MHz Discontinued!

Robert, VA3ROM

Thanks, Chris, that's great to hear!

It's the only antenna that I can put up for spotting MF and LF WSPR beacons feeding my KiwiSDR receiver (setup for 8 receiver channels) plus the 2nd antenna port feeds my VLF SID receiver (19-27 kHz). The only issue I had with the older 100 ma consumption unit was the green LED burned out for some reason. I may open it up this summer and replace both red and green LEDs with resistorized versions. They are way to bright for my eyes and I suspect that something cause a power surge because LEDs usually don't "burn" out unless something went awry. Otherwise, it's working fine for the past two winters that have been extremely wicked even for this Canuck!
73