Re: VLF/LF/HF Active Vertical Antenna...5 kHz to 30 MHz Discontinued!

Chris Moulding

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your kind comments on the antenna. I think you probably got one from the last few batches where we used 2 mm thick tube for the elements.

Due to the Covid-19 situation we are limiting the time in the workshop so  some products that took a lot of workshop assembly were put on hold until things hopefully get back to normal.

I've checked and we still have some amplifier boards, the boxes are the standard polycarbonate ones we use for our other products so we would only need to order some tubing to make another batch.

When we have another batch ready I'll post details on the forum.