VLF/LF/HF Active Vertical Antenna...5 kHz to 30 MHz Discontinued!

Robert, VA3ROM

Just had a look at the CCW website to buy another VLF/LF/HF active vertical antenna and much to my shock and dismay it was in the discontinued list!!

Sales drives survival so I'm guessing that it wasn't worthwhile cost wise to keep this outstanding performing antenna viable.

Any antenna that can survive in Canada's brutal winters, snow and ice storms and perform well especially on the VLF and LF bands is a keeper. It's been the only way for me to receive the basement beacons.

Is there any backstory to it and any hope of the antenna coming back in another shape or form that can perform down low.

73,
Robert, VA3ROM