Thanks to Chris #chat

Kev Haworth

Had the CCW LAA+ up and running for a few weeks now and been really happy with it. I've been powering it with the Bias Tee from an RSP1A.

Treated myself to the RSPDX and there was a difference, not huge, but definitely better on the lower bands.

I then purchased the Bias Tee Chris sells  and what a difference it has made, within two minutes of setting it all up, I'd clocked two new NDB's and heard RUV from Ei∂ar.

Really looking forward to listening later tonight and hearing what difference it makes to the AM States stations.

All the best

Kev