My First Loop

Tom Crosbie G6PZZ

Well, the subject says it all. I’ve built my first loop. My LAA+ arrived yesterday so today I spent a couple of hours knocking up a simple loop from wire supplied with the amplifier, and scraps of wood I had laying around.

For those first timers like me, I’ve documented what I’ve done so far in the hope that others might use it as inspiration or at least a starting point. I’m open to critique.

73

Tom Crosbie G6PZZ

Nr Chesterfield, Derbyshire UK

Lat: 53.167194 Lon:  -1.399204  Maidenhead Locator IO93HE

RX: Lowe HF250, RSPdx, CCW Sentinel 4, Roberts RM50, Radiomobile TR2, Sony CDX-DAB500U Sangean 808

Ant: 15m MLB wire, MTA Vertical, D707 Active,