Re: Trying to contact CCW

Chris Moulding

Hi Ian,

I can confirm that Cross Country Wireless is still operating at a reduced level due to the Covid-19 restrictions.

Usually we have a busy workshop but it's down to one person only as I'm in the "at risk" group so we are focusing on Loop Antenna Amplifiers and Multicouplers.

I'm trying to keep up with emails but I know that I'm well behind at present.

In addition to minimise the risk from Covid-19 we are only shipping once a week every Tuesday for the foreseeable future.

Regarding Loop Antenna Amplifiers and Multicouplers we do have a stock of them so we can accept orders ready for shipping on the following Tuesday.