Re: Covid..and making phased loop antenna array..

Simon

Hi David

looks like the sla is not suitable for my gth..space and not in open.
the loops will have to do...until  we eventually move.

preamps i use have good imd and sensitivity..looking forward to trying out a pair of Chris’s new ones when ready..

i have the cardioid loop now working..altered input matching to prreamps.

would love to get more info on the c and s cardioid loop.
it must work differently to Chris  design due to they state needs low inductance loop ( and shows 2 parallel loops to lower the inductance)..and Chris design does not.
seems to state they use inductance at top and not a resistor, though that is vague.

Mag loop Simon